SEMESTER BUNDLES AND FLEX PLANS
Choose the best option for your player!
Spring Semester Bundles – Biggest Savings!
Semester Bundles are valid from January 1st to May 31st, 2021, with even bigger per clinic savings over Flex Plans. Bundles allow the most flexibility over 5 months with the lowest per clinic rates. The larger Bundles may be paid in full, or a payment plan which is broken down into a deposit, then three equal payments on February 1st, March 1st, and April 1st (no payment in May).
The same criteria of the current Bundles apply to Semester Bundles:
- You may purchase as many Bundles as you need between now and May working toward completion by May 31st (no carry over into Summer).
- Bundles may be shared between siblings in same program only.
- The larger Bundles offer payment plan options, please let us know at time of purchase if you would like this arrangement.
HP SEMESTER BUNDLES (HPB)
- no payment plan
- $550 Deposit and $400 1st of Feb, March, April
- $550 Deposit and $525 1st of Feb, March, April
- $550 Deposit and $655 1st of Feb, March, April
CORE SEMESTER BUNDLES (CB)
- no payment plan
- $495 Deposit and $200 1st of Feb, March, April
- $495 Deposit and $350 1st of Feb, March, April
- $495 Deposit and $465 1st of Feb, March, April
HP & Core Flex Plans
Flex Plans offer significant savings over drop in rates. Flex plans are great for those that want to plan their tennis training one month at a time.
- Flex Plans are valid for one calendar month and unused clinics do not carry over to the next month.
- A Flex Plan renews automatically on the 28th of the previous month unless you notify us of a change. A reminder is sent on the 23rd that the plan will be renewing.
HP FLEX PLANS
HP 66 Clinics
HP 88 Clinics
HP 1010 Clinics
CORE FLEX PLANS
For more information or to sign up, send an email to Katy
Credit Card payments are accepted by calling Katy at 408-242-5559. Payments are processed by Authorize.net, a highly secure processing system through Wells Fargo. This is a convenient way to handle monthly payments, lessons, anything at Eagle Fustar. For players on continuous plans, we also offer auto-charge on the 28th of the month. An auto-charge reminder is sent out a few days before the 28th, in the event you need to change anything regarding your upcoming payment prior to processing.
The waiver form must be completed prior to first attendance
What are Bundles?
May Bundles be shared between siblings?
Bundles may only be shared if siblings are both in same level program, i.e., both are in HP or both are in Core. Siblings in different level programs each need their own Bundle specific to their program.
Can I still do drop-in clinics?
Yes, drop-in is still an option. Certain HP clinics have attendance restrictions based on level, so if unsure if you may attend that clinic, please ask Katy prior to attending.
We believe these Bundles will make tennis planning easier for you over the next few months. Of course, if there are Covid or weather related issues that affect your ability to attend clinics, or our ability to offer them, we will make sure that we work with you on adjustments to payments and/or clinics.