Eagle Fustar at Goldman Tennis Center
Eagle Fustar has again joined forces with Lifetime Activities to bring our highly regarded competitive junior tennis programming to the newly renovated Goldman Tennis Center in San Francisco. Eagle Fustar’s High Performance, Elite Performance and Full Time Training Program will now be available and convenient for players in the San Francisco area! Eagle Fustar coaches will be running and coaching all Eagle Fustar programs at the Goldman Tennis Center. The beautiful Goldman Tennis Center features 16 lighted tennis courts, 4 lighted multi use mini courts and a dedicated pickleball court. The Goldman Tennis Center is a public facility offering year-round programming, with courts open to all resident and non-resident fee structure. It also features a Pro-Shop, and a selection of grab and go food/beverage choices. Set within the scenic Golden Gate Park, the address for this center is: 50 Bowling Green Dr. San Francisco, CA 94122.
HP, Elite and Combo clinics are offered at the same session rates, which are provided below. Players register for a particular day(s) of the week during a calendar session which may be 5, 6, 7, or 8 weeks, based on the Lifetime Activities schedule for Goldman Tennis Center. A 10% discount is given after the first registration for additional day(s) or sibling sign ups. Please note, you must have a Goldman Tennis Center Session Plan. Eagle Fustar Flex or Bundle Plans for our other locations may not be used at Goldman Tennis Center.
5 Week Sessions $400
6 Week Sessions $480
7 Week Sessions $545
8 Week Sessions $600
Multi – Session & Sibling Discount
Multi Session Discount 10% per additional session
Multi Player (sibling discount) 10% per additional session
Must be e-signed prior to participation in any Eagle Fustar program.
- Must register and pay for a class prior to the first attendance.
- Registrations can be made in person or online. Registrations are NOT accepted by phone.
- Late registrations can be prorated when signing up in person only.
- Prorating cannot be done in advance, as priority is given to those that can attend a full session.
- Programs may be combined or cancelled based on registration numbers.
- Participants may be reassigned according to age, ability, and class size.
Program Procedures during
Rain/Air Quality/Acts of Nature
To find out the status of an Eagle Fustar clinic or Eagle Fustar Program
at Goldman Tennis Center – please follow or simply check posts made to
Eagle Fustar Twitter.
You may also call the Goldman Tennis Center at (phone number TBD).
We attempt to update Twitter an hour before the clinic, and oftentimes can do it much earlier than that, when we know weather issues will last throughout the day. Other times, particularly when raining, nature does not cooperate and give us a lot of time to get the word out. Coaches may be busy trying to dry the courts or sense changing weather and are waiting to send more precise information. Coaches on site will update Eagle Fustar Twitter as soon as they have information to share, and certainly update no later than 30 minutes prior (if not much earlier, again, depending on changing weather). We want to be on the courts every day, but safety always remains our first priority.
- Full refunds will be granted if requested no less than 10 days prior to the first class/camp meeting of the session.
- Refund requests received after this time, but at least 5 working days prior to the first class/camp meeting, will be assessed a $5 administrative fee per class, and will not receive a refund, but rather a credit on your Lifetime Activities account.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for requests received less than 5 working days prior to the first class/camp meeting.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance (no-show) or for any reason other than a cancellation by Lifetime Activities. Credit to your Lifetime account for special circumstances such as injury will be at discretion of Eagle Fustar.
- Private lessons and packages are non-refundable.
- Private lessons do not expire.
- Eagle Fustar & Lifetime Activities requires 24 hours cancellation notice for any scheduled private lessons.
- If cancellation notice is received less than 24 hours prior, the cost of the private lesson will be applied to your account.
- Class transfers can be requested no later than 5 days prior to the first class meeting.
- Transfer request will only be granted if there is availability in the class you are requesting and it does not interrupt the class you wish to withdraw from. (Example: Most classes need a minimum number of students to run the class. If there is the minimum number of students in the class you wish to withdraw from, you may not transfer out)
Make Up Policy
- In the event a class is canceled, make-ups classes will be scheduled (as time and weather permit) at the discretion of Eagle Fustar Tennis.
- One make-up date will be given per rain-out.
- Make-up classes are not offered due to student absences.
- Students cannot make-up an absence in another class.