Eagle Fustar at Goldman Tennis Center
Eagle Fustar has again joined forces with Lifetime Activities to bring our highly regarded competitive junior tennis programming to the newly renovated Goldman Tennis Center in San Francisco.
Eagle Fustar’s High Performance, Elite Performance and Full Time Training Program will now be available and convenient for players in the San Francisco area! Eagle Fustar coaches will be running and coaching all Eagle Fustar programs at the Goldman Tennis Center. The beautiful Goldman Tennis Center features 16 lighted tennis courts, 4 lighted multi use mini courts and a dedicated pickleball court. The Goldman Tennis Center is a public facility offering year-round programming, with courts open to all resident and non-resident fee structure. It also features a Pro-Shop, and a selection of grab and go food/beverage choices. Set within the scenic Golden Gate Park, the address for this center is: 50 Bowling Green Dr. San Francisco, CA 94122.
High Performance Clinics (HP)
Criteria: 4.5+ UTR or Top 100 USTA Norcal ranking (any age division). Players will be exposed to collegiate level stroke-production drills, point play, and fitness (agility, stamina, core).
High Performance + Clinics (HP+)
Criteria: 6.0 – 7.99 UTR or Top 100 USTA Norcal ranking (any age division). Players will be exposed to collegiate level stroke-production drills, point play, and fitness (agility, stamina, core).
Elite Performance Clinics (EP)
Criteria: 8+ UTR. Players will be exposed to an environment that will mimic Division I Collegiate practices. Heavy emphasis on live ball drills focusing on weapon development, 0 – 4 shot, and pattern development. Serves and point play done daily.
If a player meets the requirements via UTR or USTA ranking, they may register directly through the Lifetime Activities-GTC website. The approval and registration for these programs is verified by Eagle Fustar. For those unsure if they meet the necessary requirements or have additional information that may help determine placement, please contact the Lifetime Activities Tennis Office or Austin at email@example.com prior to registration.
Eagle Fustar Performance Plus Programs
Austin Andres, Director of Operations $135/hr
Sr. Performance Coach $120/hr
Performance Coach $110/hr
For junior players with a UTR below 4.5, Lifetime Activities offers a wide range of tennis programs, camps, lessons, and activities at the Goldman Tennis Center. Please visit the Lifetime Activities website to learn more!
Lifetime Activities – Goldman Tennis Center , San Francisco
Eagle Fustar Full-Time Program
The Full Time Program is comprehensive training for players committed to pursuing collegiate and/or professional tennis careers, delivering tailored player development in a rigorous, yet supportive group environment. A 6.5 UTR is required to participate in this program.
Full Time registration options include an annual, semester, weekly, or daily session rates. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For those unsure if they meet the necessary requirements, or for more information, please contact Coach Austin at email@example.com prior to registration.
Eagle Fustar Gold Ball Winners
Director of Operations
Austin Andres is from Honolulu, HI and completed his successful D1 collegiate career at UC Riverside where he played #2 singles and #1 doubles, while leading the team as captain for three years. Prior to college, Austin was a top ranked NorCal and national player, and one of the original students of the Eagle Fustar program, making him an expert of our teaching structure and philosophy. Austin coached part time with Eagle Fustar during his four years at UC Riverside, graduating with a B. A. in Sociology, then formally joined Eagle Fustar. In the past five years, Coach Austin has been key in the development of multiple top ranked national junior and collegiate players. He has also traveled with Eagle Fustar’s top athletes across the U.S, Europe, and South America to compete and capture National and ITF titles.
Prior to being named Director of Operations at the Goldman Tennis Center, Austin was the Director of Player Development for Eagle Fustar’s Full Time Program and Head Coach of the High Performance (HP) program. In those roles, he was responsible for overseeing multiple coaches and their execution of tailored EF developmental plans for each athlete. Austin will use his experience and knowledge to provide Eagle Fustar players at the Goldman Tennis Center with the highest quality training. As the Director of Operations, Coach Austin will oversee all programs and be responsible for the planning and implementation of Eagle Fustar’s philosophy and methodology.
He is honored, excited, and eager to develop the next generation of young tennis professionals @ the Goldman Tennis Center
General Manager and Co-Founder
Operations Manager and Co-Founder
Eagle Fustar/Goldman Tennis Center
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
What is a typical clinic structure?
All clinics start with activation and then warm up. After that, each clinic may mix up the order but always includes drilling, point play and conditioning.
How do I pay for an Eagle Fustar program?
Online registration for Eagle Fustar’s High Performance Program held at the Goldman Tennis Center is available through the Lifetime Activities – GTC website. When registering for a Session or Full Time Program at the Goldman Tennis Center, you may only attend EF clinics at the Goldman Tennis Center. Conversely, those registered for Plans or Programs at other Eagle Fustar locations may not attend clinics at GTC unless they register for a separate plan through GTC.
If my child gets sick or injured can I get a refund?
Illness and injuries are considered on a case by case basis and may require medical documentation. Typically, when applicable, the appropriate amount of credit is determined and carried forward to the next session.
I attend Eagle Fustar at another location with a Flex Plan. Can I now come to GTC using that same Flex Plan?
No, to play at GTC, you must have a Eagle Fustar Goldman Tennis Center Session Plan.
Who can attend the Eagle Fustar Elite and Full Time Program at Goldman Tennis Center?
These Eagle Fustar Programs are open to any Eagle Fustar Player currently enrolled in these programs, but a separate registration is required through Lifetime Activities/Goldman Tennis Center website. Players that are interested in these programs and not yet enrolled, but meet the criteria of each program, can register directly on the Lifetime Activities registration page for Eagle Fustar.
How does a player get into the High Performance Clinics?
If your player meets the requirements via UTR or tournament play/ranking, they may register through the Lifetime Activities-GTC website. Please see the Program description to understand the criteria used to determine program placement.
How does a player get into the Elite and Full Time Program at Goldman Tennis Center?
If your player meets the requirements via UTR or tournament play/ranking, they may register directly through the Lifetime Activities-GTC website. The approval and registration for these programs is verified by Eagle Fustar, please contact Austin at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions prior to registration.
- Must register and pay for a class prior to the first attendance.
- Registrations can be made in person or online. Registrations are NOT accepted by phone.
- Late registrations can be prorated when signing up in person only.
- Prorating cannot be done in advance, as priority is given to those that can attend a full session.
- Programs may be combined or cancelled based on registration numbers.
- Participants may be reassigned according to age, ability, and class size.
Program Procedures during
Rain/Air Quality/Acts of Nature
To find out the status of an Eagle Fustar clinic or Eagle Fustar Program
at Goldman Tennis Center – please follow or simply check posts made to
Eagle Fustar Twitter.
You may also call the Goldman Tennis Center at (phone number TBD).
We attempt to update Twitter an hour before the clinic, and oftentimes can do it much earlier than that, when we know weather issues will last throughout the day. Other times, particularly when raining, nature does not cooperate and give us a lot of time to get the word out. Coaches may be busy trying to dry the courts or sense changing weather and are waiting to send more precise information. Coaches on site will update Eagle Fustar Twitter as soon as they have information to share, and certainly update no later than 30 minutes prior (if not much earlier, again, depending on changing weather). We want to be on the courts every day, but safety always remains our first priority.
- Full refunds will be granted if requested no less than 10 days prior to the first class/camp meeting of the session.
- Refund requests received after this time, but at least 5 working days prior to the first class/camp meeting, will be assessed a $5 administrative fee per class, and will not receive a refund, but rather a credit on your Lifetime Activities account.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for requests received less than 5 working days prior to the first class/camp meeting.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance (no-show) or for any reason other than a cancellation by Lifetime Activities. Credit to your Lifetime account for special circumstances such as injury will be at discretion of Eagle Fustar.
- Private lessons and packages are non-refundable.
- Private lessons do not expire.
- Eagle Fustar & Lifetime Activities requires 24 hours cancellation notice for any scheduled private lessons.
- If cancellation notice is received less than 24 hours prior, the cost of the private lesson will be applied to your account.
- Class transfers can be requested no later than 5 days prior to the first class meeting.
- Transfer request will only be granted if there is availability in the class you are requesting and it does not interrupt the class you wish to withdraw from. (Example: Most classes need a minimum number of students to run the class. If there is the minimum number of students in the class you wish to withdraw from, you may not transfer out)
Make Up Policy
- In the event a class is canceled, make-ups classes will be scheduled (as time and weather permit) at the discretion of Eagle Fustar Tennis.
- One make-up date will be given per rain-out.
- Make-up classes are not offered due to student absences.
- Students cannot make-up an absence in another class.