EAGLE FUSTAR RAIN & REFUND POLICY for STC HP FLEX PLANSPlease note that applicable registration and refunds policies of the STC provided below and on their website may also apply.
Flex Plans – Please note that once a plan is purchased it is the responsibility of the student to fulfill the plan in that month. Keep in mind that our Flex plans are heavily discounted from the drop-in rate of $65. Thus, the actual value of a SFP4 is $260 (cost $225), the value of a SFP6 is $390 (cost $315), and the value of an SFP8 is $520 (cost $395), which is the number of clinics in the plan multiplied by the drop-in rate of a clinic for that program. It follows then that if enough clinics are offered to pay off the discounted value of the plan then the holders of that plan are not eligible for a make up in the next month. For example, if a student purchases a SFP6 ($315) and 8 classes are offered that month (4 rained out), the value of those 8 clinics is $520, more than the discounted plan rate and therefore not eligible for a make-up. If only 4 classes are held, make-up(s) would be offered. Same for an SFP8, the value of 7 clinics is $455, more than the $395 paid, so if 7 clinics are offered, there is no make-up offered. It suffices to say that rarely is a holder of a SFP4 eligible for a make-up in the next month. If for some reason we are unable to offer enough classes for a student to fulfill their plan, then they are eligible for make-up(s) in the next month.
It must be stated that we will not guarantee the personal schedules of any particular student. If you purchase an SFP4, our make-up policy guarantees that there will be 4 clinic days in the month. We do not guarantee that those clinics will be on particular days of a player’s choosing. If you tend to come on Tuesdays only and it rains on Tuesday(s) then the player is expected to make up his/her days on one of the other days offered. We do not guarantee that there will be 4 rain-free Tuesdays (or any other particular day) in a month. We recommend watching the 10-day forecasts and plan your tennis accordingly
In short, the rain policy can be summarized as the following: we will guarantee the number of clinics necessary to fulfill the value of a given monthly plan. If we are unable to do this due to weather, we will then consider and arrange for make ups for the following month. Typically, rain does not have a huge impact in any given month, but we will address it if it does. In the last 15 years at Eagle Fustar, rain dominated an entire month only a couple times. In those rare cases, we took steps necessary to ensure plans/clinics were carried over into the next month or credit was issued where necessary. We don’t want you to lose clinics, we want you to play tennis! We can’t forecast every weather pattern that may occur ahead of time, but we always address situations that arise from them in a fair manner for all of our players.
LIFETIME ACTIVITIES/SUNNYVALE TENNIS CENTER
- Must register and pay for a class prior to the first attendance.
- Registrations can be made in person or online. Registrations are NOT accepted by phone.
- Programs may be combined or cancelled based on registration numbers.
- Participants may be reassigned according to age, ability, and class size.
Refunds (Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek)
- Full refunds will be granted if requested no less than 10 days prior to the first class/camp meeting of the session.
- Refund requests received after this time, but at least 5 working days prior to the first class/camp meeting, will be assessed a $5 administrative fee per class, and will not receive a refund, but rather a credit on your Lifetime Activities account.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for requests received less than 5 working days prior to the first class/camp meeting.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance or for any reason other than a cancellation by Lifetime Activities.
- All pro-shop purchases are final sale. No refunds or credits will be granted.
For the complete refund policy of the Sunnyvale Tennis Center, please click here: